Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring Fashion Sunday - Happy Easter!

I'm so sad that Spring fashion week is at a close, but I am so glad to have had the opportunity to dust off my blog and participate in such a fun event. Thanks, Emery!

Because I work with the toddlers at church, I don't really get to wear "fun" clothing. So as soon as we got home, I was itching to shed the t-shirt and capris in favor of something more Easter...country style.

PICT1001

Eyelet lace on a fun white country style sundress with a cropped denim jacket, boots and a bright, cheery scarf. What a fun way to spend Easter!

PICT1006

Here is some of the detail on the bodice of the dress. I'm a fan of little touches, so the buttons on the jacket really make me happy...they FEEL country!

PICT1003

I busted out my favorite blue earrings to complement the scarf. So much fun!

Thanks for sharing all of your fashion with me this week, ladies, and for all of your loving comments. You're the best!!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

You're right - we're totally twinsies today! The jean jacket is a great idea, I wish I'd thought of that for my outfit too :)

Molly Page said...

The detail of your dress is delicate and fun. So preeeety.
Happy Easter!

Rachael said...

That scarf is SO perfect. You look very easter-y with your own flair of course.

Chelsea said...

so classy and sweet.

Kate said...

So pretty! I totally agree with you about the important little touches, they are oh so fun!