Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday spring fashion!!!!

Wow, the PBR was GREAT! We got to head into the arena and backstage afterward, thanks to our friend, Clayton, who produces the show. SO MUCH FUN!!! And I got pictures with some good-looking riders :) I joked to my friend, Suzanne, that it was the largest gathering of attractive men I've seen since moving to Mississippi. Go PBR!

Today I had a few things on my list: manicure, lunch, scoping stores for kid's church supplies, and working on some freelance editing. I needed an outfit that would go easily all those places, and I think I found it!!!

PICT0979

PICT0973

I love the gathers on the shirt, and pink shoes rock!

PICT0983

Finishing touch: a big bead necklace. So fun!

PICT0975

Top - Cato
Denim Skirt - Mervyn's (RIP)
Shoes - ?
Leggings - Forever 21
Bead Necklace - Kohl's

Also, I just found out that I had TWO submissions accepted to the National Communication Association conference in November. San Francisco, here I come!!!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

That's definitely a look-good-while-gettin'-stuff-done outfit. Well done miss!