Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Home, Sweet Home

Today is Wednesday, and I've now lived in this house for 1 month and 9 days. I really love this house. There is so much space, the neighborhood is quiet, and it just feels like HOME. I never realized how much the need for space affects me until I sat back and thought about how different this year is from last year. I feel more calm, more relaxed, less stressed, which is really interesting because my workload is more than twice what it was last year.
Thus, I have decided to dedicate a blog to my home. I hope you enjoy visiting it as much as I do.
This is the view o f my house from the street. Isn't the landscaping lovely?


We also have a huge lavender bush in the front yard where a whole family of bumblebees like to hang out. It's a wonderful place to live, and I'm so thankful I found it!

No comments: