Monday, September 10, 2007

Interview!

The lovely Emery Clark sent me these questions AGES ago, but I never got around to doing the interview. So....here it is!

1. If you could ask God one question, what would it be?
Wow, that's a hard one. I guess I would have to ask Him why I have such a hard time believing sometimes. It seems like it gets especially hard either when things are mediocre. It's frustrating that I get so apathetic at times, and I'd really like to know why it happens and how I could change it.

2. What did you want to be when you were a little girl?
After I got over wanting to be a princess, an olympic horse jumper, and a concert clarinetist, I wanted to be the President of the United States. At one point I learned how to pluck out "hail to the chief" on the piano so that I could imagine what it would be like.

3. Favorite scent?
Fresh jasmine. Hands down. That scent has so many wonderful summer memories attached to it. However, when I'm feeling homesick the only smell that makes me feel better is the heavy leather smell at the Boot Barn. That's where I went when I first moved to Sacramento and was feeling particularly lonely.

4. The last song that made you cry?
"You always know (where to find me)" by Watermark. They are one of my favorite musical groups, and their music and lyrics always touches my soul. Their music also reminds me a lot of the friends I left when I moved up here, so the awesome lyrics plus the moving music and vivid memories nearly always brings me to tears.

5. If you could live anywhere on the whole earth, where would it be
and why?


On a big cattle ranch out in Montana. I've never experienced hard winters and I've heard that the springtime out there is amazing. I've also always wanted to live on horseback for awhile, and it would be so amazing to ride on cattle drives set against the picturesque backdrop of the uninhabited parts of Montana.

No comments: