Wednesday, May 28, 2008

This summer...

...I will not be having fun. At all. Ok, maybe that's a little bit dramatic. I will have fun, but it will be tempered with hard work. This will not at all be the "last crazy summer before work starts" that I imagined. And it's all my fault.

You seen, I brilliantly decided to have a more relaxed last semester and write my thesis over the summer. Consequently, I have to write my thesis...all summer long. And in order to keep the teaching jobs I so amazingly managed to acquire, I have to finish my thesis before the fall term starts. :(

So this summer, I will not be having all the fun I had intended on having. I will be writing. And writing. And writing. The pressure is on, I HAVE to finish. Please, God, help me finish!

What I wish I were doing:


What I will be doing:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Graduation is exciting but kind of scary at the same time! Any plans to do a PhD?

Sara said...

I am currently in the process of getting a masters in communication studies as well!

I'm looking forward at looking at old posts!