Tuesday, May 6, 2008

CMT does it again

I have just found a new favorite show. CMT, the creative force behind such television gems as "Trading Spouses" and "Can You Duet" has come up with a new show. This is seriously the TV program to put all other TV programs to shame.


"My Big Redneck Wedding" is a show hosted by Tom Arnold that follows a redneck couple in the weeks leading up to their wedding. Right now I am watching "Gail and John" who have decided to decorate their wedding with an archway made of beer cans (their flower arrangements are also in Budweiser cans). Their wedding is in a swap meet and the groom proposed by peeing "will you marry me?" in front of their car. I am ROLLING!

Here's a sneak peek of the groom's vows:
"I wish I could put your love in a locket 'cause you're hotter than a hot pocket. We did it in the back of the car, we did it in the zoo. I don't care where we do it as long as I'm with you."

This is so good it's almost DVD-worthy. I'm contemplating recording some episodes to show if my graduation party gets dull. Check it out!

No comments: