Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Updates

I've neglected to put down a REAL post for awhile, so here's a little update of what's happened since my last post:
- My pre-proposal for my thesis was approved, and I'm now enrolled in 6 units of thesis writing (ack!).
- I (barely) finished fall semester and completed all three 20+ page papers I had to write.
- I met with a guy I'd been talking to for the last few months over my birthday weekend, but things didn't really work out (that's ok, grad school isn't the time to start a new relationship anyway).
- I TURNED 26!!!!! I feel so old ;)
- I started another semester of school.
- I got a paper accepted to a conference in Oklahoma, so I'll be visiting my friend, Emery in okie-land the first week of March.
- I became an AUNT!!!
- I moved from Sacramento to Rancho Cordova. Further away from school, but cheaper and safer.

So that's the highlights of these last couple months while I've been blog-less. Here are some pictures you might enjoy:




1 comment:

Katie said...

Yay!! A real blog. All things I knew about you, but still fun to read. I'll bet I can post more blog entries in February than you can...