Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring fashion week take 1

I've never tried something like this before, but I love clothes and I love
spring, so I'm joining Emery's spring fashion week!
It works like this: post a pic of your spring fashion wear each day this week and post a link to Emery's blog. I think there may be a drawing where a winner gets a prize.
Yay, prizes!

Here is my first attempt:

spring fashion week take 1

Things I love: the shoes (Madden Girl), the necklace (forever 21) and the forgiving nature of leggings (also forever 21). I got this skirt forever ago, I think at Gottschalks, and I love the print. I usually dress it up for church or such, but decided it would be even more fun to wear dressed down with a denim jacket.

the shoes

the bling

In other news: I'm going to watch the Lakers play in New Orleans tonight. Woohoo!!!!

4 comments:

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

You look adorable. Love that skirt!!

Kalle said...

Those shoes are awesome! I have a small addiction to ballet flats.

LauraES said...

Love the necklace!

Rachael said...

Your outfit is so well put together, I love it!