Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Fashion Week: Day 2

Last night I drove to New Orleans, only to watch the Lakers LOSE to the Hornets. Sad. However, Spring Fashion Week is still going strong. Happy!

What would spring be without flowy shirts, colorful ballet flats, and prints and hairstyles that pay homage to times gone past? It would be awfully sad, that's for sure. So today I have attempted to pay fashion tribute to all of these things, that I so dearly love.

PICT0911

I got this shirt at Lane Bryant last summer. It quickly became a favorite because (1) I love the colors, (2) it's very forgiving, and (3) it's uber comfortable. It also makes me feel a little like a hippie, which is always fun.

PICT0913

PICT0914

These super-amazing shoes I found at Target, and they are possibly my favorite shoes EVER. I love the braided looking detail and the bright, cheery color.

PICT0915

Also, I heard that braids were making a comeback, so I decided to engage in some experimentation. It's been awhile since my hair was long enough to braid like this. Yay!

In summary:
Top - Lane Bryant
Cami - Lane Bryant
Jeans - Kohl's
Shoes - Target
Earrings - ???
Hair - Jesus

11 comments:

Kalle said...

those shoes are awsesome. I love the color, it's the perfect pick me up for any outfit.

You look great!

Two Cent Sparrow said...

I love that you credit Jesus with the hair. awesome! :)
And the shoes are a rockin' color

Chelsea said...

nice pop of color in the shoes! Very nice!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

pretty shirt!!

Sarah said...

The shoes and the shirt go perfect together. You look great

Billi London-Gray said...

Your braids make me want braids!

Tiffany Ann said...

I want those shoes!! Super cute outfit!

jilian dee said...

pretty sure i'm going to steal those shoes ;)

Kim said...

i've seen people sporting the braids lately. cute!

Rachael said...

Love the matching shoes + shirt! Great glasses too!

Laura said...

i LOVE the pattern & colors on the shirt. fantastic choice!