Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Wild Weekend

This last weekend was beyond crazy. On Thursday, I drove to Atascadero. While I was there, I shot and attended both a wedding and a bridal shower, and took some test shots at Santa Margarita ranch for Cortney and Jason's wedding. Since my lovely friend, Danielle, was in town with her adorable baby, I took some pictures for her. I swear, there were times that I felt my camera was glued to my face!
I also managed to kidnap my amazing buddy, Katie, and take her to breakfast on Monday morning. I didn't think I'd wake her up, but I did (oops!). Good thing I had some Starbucks in tow as a peace offering. :)
And, on top of it all, I was able to get all my homework done AND write a study guide for the midterm my students are taking this Thursday. Consequently, I didn't drive home until 4:00 this morning, and just made it to school in time to hold the review session for the midterm. Phew!
Here are some pictures from this weekend....




No comments: